Personal Online & Mobile Banking
Zelle is a fast and easy way customers may send money to friends, family, almost anyone all right from their account! But best of all, it’s available with the security customers already know and trust. Customers can be sure their money is safe and transactions are secure.
Getting started with Zelle is simple! Simply log into your Dogwood State Bank Online Banking either online or through the app and select "Send Money with Zelle".
Online Banking and Bill Pay
Online Financial Management
- Dogwood State Bank will never contact you to request your sensitive personal information or account numbers.
- Never give out online banking credentials.
- Never click on suspicious links in emails, tweets, posts, or online advertising.
- Configure your device to require a passcode or fingerprint to gain access.
- Always update software to make sure you have the latest security patches installed on your computer or mobile device.
- Avoid using public computers or public wireless access points for online banking and other activities involving sensitive information when possible.
- Always "Sign Out" or "Log Off" password protected websites when finished to prevent unauthorized access.
- Be cautious of unsolicited phone calls, emails, or texts directing you to a website or requesting information.