Online and Mobile Banking
Enjoy the convenience of free mobile banking. Visit your app store and download the Dogwood State Bank app. Mobile banking allows customers to access account information securely from the convenience of any mobile device.
Online Banking and Bill Pay
Online Banking and Bill Pay from Dogwood State Bank provides access to your accounts with us anywhere, anytime from any computer, tablet or smartphone. You will be able to check balances, pay bills, deposit checks, and review your account activity. Your account will literally be at your fingertips.
Transfer funds immediately using Dogwood State Bank Online Banking. It's fast, easy and convenient!
Online Financial Management
Online Financial Management (OFM) allows you to view and maintain all your financial information through your Dogwood State Bank online banking profile. Please contact your local branch to discuss this service in more detail.
- Never give out online banking credentials.
- Never click on suspicious links in emails, tweets, posts, or online advertising.
- Configure your device to require a passcode or fingerprint to gain access.
- Always update software to make sure you have the latest security patches installed on your computer or mobile device.
- Avoid using public computers or public wireless access points for online banking and other activities involving sensitive information when possible.
- Always "Sign Out" or "Log Off" password protected websites when finished to prevent unauthorized access.
- Be cautious of unsolicited phone calls, emails, or texts directing you to a website or requesting information.